RELIGIOUS EXPRESSION COVERAGE
YOUR MINISTRY. YOUR BELIEFS. WITHOUT ONE, THE OTHER CANNOT BE AS STRONG. AS A LEADER IN THE HOUSE OF WORSHIP, PEOPLE LOOK TO YOU TO SET AN EXAMPLE AND EMBODY THE VALUES OF YOUR FAITH – EVEN THOUGH SOMETIMES THAT CAN LEAD TO CHALLENGES FROM THOSE WHOSE VALUES MAY DIFFER FROM YOURS.
It’s important that your House of Worship has written policies that clearly outline and define your House of Worship’s beliefs. It is also critical to have an insurance policy that supports you as well.
GuideOne Insurance offers Religious Expression Coverage to assist in protecting you and your ministry from the risks associated with your religious expressions.
Mental or Emotional Injury Protection for Faith-Based Discriminatory Acts
Unfortunately, mental or emotional injury liability claims can occur for a variety of reasons. Alleged discrimination stemming from religious communications or religious activities can lead to possible mental or emotional injury allegations.
GuideOne’s Religious Expression Coverage helps defend you against claims for mental or emotional injury arising from acts others deem discriminating. You can continue to follow your faith-based worship with confidence, knowing you are covered for staying true to your principles as defined by your House of Worship’s written policies, tenants and doctrines.
Benefits of Religious Expression Coverage*
- Any trustee or official, board member, council, deaconry or vestry are insureds for their duties pertaining to your House of Worship;
- Your volunteer workers, employees or members performing duties on your behalf are insured by these coverages;
- Generous indemnity limit of up to $1 million;
- Reimbursements for legal defense costs as the result of a covered civil proceeding, arbitration or alternative dispute resolution for covered damages including court costs, defense against injunctive relief actions and cost of appeal bonds (up to $150,000 each incident, $300,000 aggregate limit);
- Affordable flat rate premium; and
- Available additional coverage with any House of Worship insurance policy.
*Please refer to the insurance policy for specifics of coverage and any limitations or exclusions that may apply. A GuideOne agent can assist you with details.
Be Sure You Are Well Protected
GuideOne Insurance stands by you while you stand up for what you believe in. Ask about our comprehensive Religious Expression Coverage today.
Contact a local GuideOne Insurance agent, call 1-888-218-8561 or visit us online at guideone.com.